Frequently Asked Questions
- You can place an order via our website for collection at our Swansea Bakery or postal home delivery which is available all over the UK.
- Select the products you’d like to purchase and add them to your cart. At checkout you can select either a collection or delivery.
- You can specify the collection date and time you’d like at checkout by clicking the mini calendar icon.
- Postal home delivery orders are dispatched the next working day and delivered according to the delivery method chosen at checkout. If you are looking for something personalised or specific we take orders online via email, Instagram or Facebook! Contact us in any way that suits you best.
- If you are looking to place a personalised order with us – to speed up the order process, include the date you would like to collect your cake, the style of cake/ flavour cake you would like to order and if you have any special requirements eg. Personalised toppers.
Full payment is taken to secure your date. No bookings are secure before payment is made. The more information you can provide us with in your first email the better! As we can then provide a price quote and payment information straight away and get the slot secured for you.
Our Swansea Bakehouse is open everyday however is a pre order collection point only.
- Swansea City Centre / Open Tuesday – Saturday from 10:30am – 5:00pm
- Llanelli Parc Trostre / Open Tuesday – Saturday 10:30am-6pm, Sunday 11:00am-4pm
- Cardiff City Centre / Open Monday – Saturday 10:30am-7pm, Sunday 11:00am-6pm
- McArthurGlen Bridgend / Open Monday – Saturday 10:30am-7pm, Sunday 11:00am-6pm
- Cabot Circus Bristol / Open Monday – Saturday 10:30am-7pm, Sunday 11:00am-6pm
We may have extra treats available at the Bakehouse daily that you can order at short notice – Keep an eye on our social media for information each week or pop us a message! It never hurts to ask..
- We recommend that prior to collecting your cake your car is kept as cool as possible, therefore no heating before hand/ on the way in winter time (sorry!) and keep the air con on if it’s a warm day.
Please follow the below steps to ensure your cake is kept safe during the journey:
- Our cakes are created using buttercream and will melt if not kept cool. Your cake will need to be stored in the passenger side of the car on the floor in the footwell. This is the best way to ensure your cake is flat for the journey and can be kept cool with the air con blowing cool air into the footwell.
- Once we hand our cakes over to you they are in your trusty hands and should you follow our above steps on how to transport and store the cake everything will be fine!
- Please note that we give these instructions for a reason and cannot be held responsible for any accidents that may happen once the cake has left our premises.
- We offer a range of products available for collection from our Bake Boxes in Bristol, Cardiff, Bridgend, & Trostre. All products available from these locations will have a collection location option for you to choose from when selecting the product.
- If you are looking for something specific just pop us an email and we can help!
Order 2: An order placed Friday with Royal Mail 48 will be dispatched on Monday and typically arrive on Wednesday should there be no delays in delivery.
*Although we do all we can for your orders to arrive as soon as possible, please be aware we allow for up to 7 working day days for orders to arrive as this is the timeframe provided to us by Royal Mail. All orders are vacuum sealed to maintain freshness during transit.
We cannot cancel postal orders once the order has been made.